5am Feedings? I Have Robots For That!

 

 

This automatic food dispenser is a great option for pet owners looking for a hassle-free feeding solution. I’ve owned it for just over 5 years ago and originally bought it because Yoru, my first cat was waking me up earlier and earlier in the morning. This product was a lifesaver to convince my kitty that food came from the friendly robot dispenser and not from me so he could let me sleep.


Young Yoru
Young Yoru


I’ve only used up to 3 portions of food per meal but the ability to dispense from 1-10 portions per meal is very flexible and fine-grained. The option to set up to 4 daily distributions of food makes it easy to ensure that your pet is getting the right amount of food at the right times. The blue light-up LCD clock and display make it easy to adjust the settings, and the magnetic lock lid provides added security. I should note that after about 4 years, the latch no longer hooks securely. Fortunately, my cats can’t figure out how to lift the lid.

The ability to record a personal meal call up to 10 seconds is a nice touch and the recording plays three times, letting my kitties hear my voice. The option to run on batteries or DC power cable to an outlet is peace of mind when I’m traveling, knowing that the kitties will still be fed, even if the power cuts out. If power is out for more than ten seconds, the clock will reset to 12:00a when the power comes back on.

Overall, I’ve been very happy with this feeder and it’s kept my kitties well fed with reliable operation for over five years!

#CatFeeder
#AutomaticFeeder #PetFeeding #CatCare #ConvenientFeeding #HealthyCats #PetParenting #PetTechnology #SmartFeeding #CatsOfInstagram #CatLovers #PetLifestyle


Comments