Kitty Litter Scatter Stopper

 When Nadia joined the family this past December, a third litter box was added to the household.  She is a small kitty and I wasn't expecting her new potty to become the center of toilet tourism. But her bigger sister and brother take frequent trips to the new loo to mark the territory and make sure the little girl know that tu casa es mi casa. The bigger kitties are powerful diggers and lots of litter winds up outside this smaller box. I've purchased two previous mats and this is the second time purchasing this model. 

The mat is made of lightweight, durable and eco-friendly EVA foam rubber, which makes it a soft material for my kitties. I appreciate that it is non-toxic!

The double-layer honeycomb litter trapper mat design is helpful in gathering litter. While it's not a perfect capture when my kitties exits the litter box, the litter that is stuck to its paws is mostly left behind within the large honeycomb holes on the top layer of the mat. This has helped me to keep about 90% of the litter on the mat instead of spread around the house.

The bottom layer is waterproof and also slip-resistant, preventing any liquid from going through and keeping my hardwood floors safe from stains. My kitties don't miss the box but this feature would be especially helpful for cat owners whose kitties have a habit of missing the target.


The mat is easy to use. All I had to do was put the litter mat under the litter box, and I was good to go. The litter falls through the holes and gets trapped in the bottom, leak-proof layer, making it easy to dispose of the litter back into the litter box. I just have to dump the litter back into the litter box.

Overall, I would highly recommend this litter mat to any cat owner looking for a durable, easy-to-use, and easy-to-clean solution to keep their homes (mostly) free of cat litter. It works great with any cat litter box, cat box, and most kitty litters, making it a versatile and convenient choice for any kitty owner.

#HappyCatHappyHome  #EcoFriendlyPetProducts #LitterTrapperMat #EasyToClean #WaterproofMat #CatLoversMustHave #ConvenientCatLitterSolution #PetFriendlyProducts #EasyCatCleanup #LitterFreeLiving #LessMessMoreComfort #TimeSavingSolution #NoMoreLitterScatter #HassleFreeCatCare

Comments