Let There Be Cats

Yoru and Kassy
 In the beginning, there were cats...well, there was one cat name Yoru.  He was a beautiful black American shorthair who was a bit standoffish at first but became heartbreakingly sweet as he got a bit older. 

And then there were two. Kassandra the calico joined the family as a fearless feminine feline, unhindered by her paralyzed tail. Such soft fur under her chin, one could only dream about.

Nadia Baby
Playful, determined, snuggly and sweet, Nadia was added to the tribe.  Her nickname quickly became Waterbug as she zipped around the house, literally bouncing off the walls and furniture. Her gorgeous tortoiseshell coloring and corkscrew bob on the end of her tail are darling.


That's how it happens, the descent into cat craziness. You start off with one and think, "gosh, wouldn't he be happy with a sibling to pass the time?" You buy all the toys, and arrange your house for the comfort of the sweet babies, install climbing shelves on the walls, build a catio...Once you have all the infrastructure, surely there is room in your heart for another? So many kittens need a loving home...

So why this and why now? Well, if there is one thing the Internet needs, it's more cats...Ok, ok, but I buy lots of things for my cats. Some of them are fantastic, some ok, and some suck. I'm starting a journey to curate that list for you, my dear, dear reader. I'll drop links to products along the way and, yes, I'm hoping folks will click on those links and the pitter-patter of tiny coins will hopefully materialize as Amazon bucks allowing me to buy more cat products.  

Any hidden agendas in there? Nah. You'll get my honest reviews. I've never received free products from anyone to-date. If anyone does try to buy my love, you my dear, dear reader, will be the first to know.  Everything I review I've purchased and put to use in my household of kitties.

So that's a start. Let's begin.


Comments